วันศุกร์ที่ 18 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2559

Week 17 “Learning Reflection”




               I used reading English strategies were skimming, scanning, find references, find the keywords, guess words from the context. I think easy lesson is chapter 4 scanning because it is fun and easy to find for me. Hard lesson is writing the summary because I don’t understand the context and a lot of unknown words so I can’t do it. I try to remember the unknown words it is a good way to improve myself. This subject help me to improve pronunciation with Cambridge dictionary online and reading skill. For me I dislike this subject because I can’t stand to read in English but I love teacher because she is a very kind. So make me happy when I come to this class.

                Finally, I like to study with Dr. Usa because of her teaching is quiet slowly. Sometimes I don’t understand I can discuss with my friends. Teacher get it and take a time for me. 


รูปภาพที่เกี่ยวข้อง
รูปภาพที่เกี่ยวข้อง

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น