On Monday 31 October 2016
Teacher checked our name at 8:30 then we learned continue.
She assigned that the way to improve English skill and my answer was use
scanning, reading in English when I found difficult words I would skip and read
continue until the end. My obstacles were find difficult words and I don’t
understand grammar. And we commented that agree or disagree.
1. I agree with good reader always reads at the same speed.
2. I disagree with should focus on one word at a time
3. I agree with can only understand a text If I read it slowly.
4. I disagree with need to understand every word of what you're reading.
5. I agree with should always read from the first word in text to the last.
6.I disagree with should use a dictionary as soon as I come across an unknown word.

Then, teacher gave a new handout about “read faster” we did
exercises and had a break for 10 minutes. We learned continue and finished the
assignment. We read “Obstacles to faster effective reading and did exercises in
the handout when we finished she let us to join with lunch


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น