On Monday 12 September
2016
Today it was my duty to set up the equipment. I was so sure
that I will be late today because it
was raining. Then I called my friend to do the duty for me today. But the
final, I arrived before my friend, so I did my duty myself. Teacher came at
08:30 am. And check all the students name started from the last to the first. She gave us the activity sheet about Fashion to
answer 6 questions.
Then we
used the Chambliss online dictionary to practice how to pronounce the words are
bikini, skirts, sarong, jean, T-shirt and tie. And teacher gave us the Fashion sheet
and we have to finish the 1 activity and read “Fusion?
Confusion!” story and we have to write the main idea for 6 paragraph. After that,
each group had to send the volunteer to write it on the board.
When we
all finished, teacher allowed us to have a break for 15 minutes and starts do
the activity again at 10:55 Am. Until we finished. Teacher let us show the
pictures about fashion, which she ordered us all to go find and bring it at the
class today. Then disciple the appearance of the people in the pictures in a
group for 2-3 people and presented the front about our pictures.
Then teacher reach “spilling
Hairs” for us and told us to do the activities as a homework.
https://www.google.co.th/search?q=bikini&biw=1366&bih=662&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjftM38nbzPAhVKQI8KHXLBCaIQ_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%94bikini+&imgrc=mRYXieB3_gWR7M%3A
https://www.google.co.th/search?q=bikini&biw=1366&bih=662&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjftM38nbzPAhVKQI8KHXLBCaIQ_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=tee+shirt&imgrc=BUQwriKDL0I5KM%3A
https://www.google.co.th/search?q=bikini&biw=1366&bih=662&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjftM38nbzPAhVKQI8KHXLBCaIQ_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=tie&imgrc=-eV-P9JF-T2toM%3A





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น